In addition to registering directly with a RMLL Franchise, Alberta players must also complete an RMLL Intent-to-Play. The RMLL Intent-To-Play does not apply to players on RMLL out-of-province teams.
As per the ALA, only RMLL players completing this Intent-to-Play will be allowed to go on the floor with an Alberta RMLL Franchise. (Call-ups from Minor Lacrosse do not complete the Intent-To-Play)
RMLL Intent-To-Play Link: http://rmll.rampregistrations.com
Enter your RAMP login. If you played lacrosse in Alberta in 2022 or if you played for another sport that RAMP hosts the registration for, you will have a RAMP login. If you are new to Alberta lacrosse in 2023 and do not currently have RAMP for registration for another sport, you will need to create a RAMP Account;
- Select 2023 Box Lacrosse;
- Select which Family Member you want to Register (enter or review that information is correct);
- Select one the four RMLL Divisions:
o Senior (DOB 2001 or earlier) if you are intending to play Sr. B (ASL) or Sr. C
o Junior (DOB 2006, 2005, 2004 ,2003, 2002) if you are intending to play Jr. A, Tier I or Tier II
o Major Senior Female (DOB 2001 or earlier)
o Major Junior Female (DOB 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002)
- ALA Player Registration Fee – $60.25 plus credit admin fee (this payment is submitted directly to the ALA);
- Players under 18 will need to have a Parent or Guardian sign the ALA waiver;
- Please enter all the requested information.
Once you have completed entering all the required information, you will receive a RMLL Registration Confirmation e-mail.
Please give a copy of this RMLL Registration Confirmation e-mail to each RMLL Franchise you are going on the floor with.