Welcome to the RMLL 2019 Box Season!
RMLL Player Registration
In addition to registering directly with a RMLL team, Alberta players must also complete an RMLL Intent-to-Play. The RMLL Intent-To-Play does not apply to players on RMLL out-of-province teams.
As per the ALA, only RMLL players completing this Intent to Play will be allowed to go on the floor with an Alberta RMLL team. (Call-ups from Minor Lacrosse do not complete the Intent-To-Play)
RMLL Intent-To-Play Link: http://rmll.rampregistrations.com
your RAMP login. If you played lacrosse in Alberta
in 2018 or if you played for another sport that RAMP hosts the
registration for, you will have a RAMP login. If you are new to Alberta
lacrosse in 2019 and do not currently have RAMP for registration for
another sport, you will need to create a RAMP Account;
- Select 2019 Box Lacrosse;
- Select one the four RMLL Divisions:
- Senior (DOB 1997 or earlier) if you are intending to play Sr. B or Sr. C
- Junior (DOB 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998) if you are intending to play Jr. A, Tier I, Tier II or Tier III
- Senior Ladies (DOB 1997 or earlier)
- Junior Ladies (DOB 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998)
- ALA Player Registration Fee - $55.25 plus credit admin fee (this payment is submitted directly to the ALA);
- Players under 18 will need to have a Parent or Guardian sign the ALA waiver;
- Please enter all the requested information.
Once you have completed entering all the required information, you will receive a RMLL Registration Confirmation e-mail.
Please give a copy of this RMLL Registration Confirmation e-mail to each RMLL Team you are going on the floor with.
Yours in lacrosse,
Rocky Mountain Lacrosse League